ResMed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave with 3G COMS, 5-year warranty & any mask we stock
The ResMed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave is an adaptive servo-ventilator specifically designed to treat patients exhibiting central sleep apnea (CSA), mixed sleep apnea and periodic breathing, with or without obstructive sleep apnea. Featuring the most clinically-studied ASV algorithm, ResMed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave is the only adaptive servo-ventilator to target a patient’s own recent minute ventilation. Intended for home and hospital use, ResMed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave works to rapidly stabilises breathing and blood gases helping improve sleep quality and reduce stress on the heart. This model is also equipped with COMS.
- Easy Use – Easy-to-use controls and straightforward colour LCD make menu navigation simple.
- Easy-Breathe – Intuitive pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for the breathing comfort of the patient.
- HumidAir – Built-in humidifier and heated tube, designed to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity.
- Wireless Connectivity – Patented cellular technology allows remote monitoring of your therapy by your healthcare professional.
- Leak Management – Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Multiple Modes – Machine is capable of use in three modes: CPAP, ASV and ASVAuto.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.