The Philips Respironics Amara View is the latest hybrid full face mask from Philips that abandons the usual forehead support. It is the smallest and lightest of all the leading full face masks and offers the widest field of vision. Experience efficient sleep therapy with a ‘view’ with the Philips Respironics Amara View.
- Unobtrusive – Offers the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks, enabling the wearing of glasses as well as reading and watching TV with no bulky cushion and frame in front of your face and eyes.
- Easy To Use – With one modular frame for all cushion sizes, it is simple to use, fit and clean. Quick release tabs make it easier than ever to take your mask on and off.
- No Red Marks – Incredible under-the-nose design makes it the only full face mask that won’t cause red marks, discomfort or irritation on the bridge of the nose when compared to the market leaders.
- Lightweight Materials – Made from soft silicone and a lightweight frame, this mask is a far cry from the usual heavy weighted design of many full face masks.
- Adjustable Headgear – Innovative headgear with four points of adjustment around the mask frame and a fifth point of adjustment using a crown strap at the top of the head. The crown strap crosses directly over the top of the head, creating a halo shape around the back of the user’s head. The number of adjustment options creates a design that helps promote a more secure grip and even distribution of pressure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.