OptiPillows EPAP Mask
EPAP for sleep disordered breathing
EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) is an alternative way for those experiencing an upper airway obstruction during sleep to receive positive pressure to the airway without using a CPAP mask or CPAP machine. The EPAP device is similar to a nasal pillow CPAP mask, but uses expiratory resistance technology to repurpose one’s own breath during exhalation as a treatment for mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea.
Featuring adjustable pressure thanks to the proprietary valve, this expiratory resistance device can use expired air at multiple pressure levels to help combat snoring without some of the drawbacks of continuous positive airway pressure.
Optipillows EPAP Mask for Snoring Features and Benefits:
- Unique Alternative to CPAP Therapy
- Ready for Travel and Approved by FAA for In-Flight Use
- Eliminates Snoring and Reduces Sleep Therapy Noise
- Long-Lasting Performance: Use Up to One Year
The OptiPillows EPAP Mask is Ideal For:
- Side Sleepers
- Frequent Travelers
- If You Are Unsure About CPAP Therapy
- If You Experience Adverse Effects From CPAP Therapy
- If You Are Having Trouble Adjusting to Sleep Apnea Therapy
- If You Experience Claustrophobia
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.