BMC G3 Auto CPAP with WIFI and any mask we stock
The G3 series features a humanised interface design with real-time data display and Intelligent Auto settings that allow the device to adapt to both the user and their environment. The G3 comes standard with detachable humidifier, integrated heated tubing, Wi-Fi module and fine-particle filter box, with an optional SpO2 oximetry sensor.
Starting from: $1,099.00 AUD
Features of the BMC G3 APAP series:
- Quiet Operation with multi-stage noise reduction technology
- Auto-Humidity Control
- Pre-Heating Humidifier Option Available
- Auto-Ramp feature Senses patients Sleep/Wake State
- Central Apnoea Detection
- Smart Auto-Adjusting Pressure Treatment based on pressures from the previous 5 nights of use
- Fine-Particle Filter
- Free RESmart software program
- Four methods of data access including SD Card Software, iCode, and Web-Based Platform to View Patient Downloads
- Free Mobile app available for QR code method of data access
- Accessory Change Reminder function
- RESlex exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- 5 heater settings on heated humidifier
- Real-time alert for tubing/mask leak
- 4-20 cm therapy pressure
- WIFI module included for remote access
Excellent silence performance – BMC uses multi-stage noise reduction technology to ensure noise performance under 34 dB.
Auto Ramp – New auto ramp feature senses when the user falls asleep and will adjust ramp time appropriately.
Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity control – Integrated heated tubing with intelligent Auto Humidity Control allows G3 maximum moisture while ensuring rainout in the hose is not an issue.
CSA detection – G3 uses oscillating wave technology to determine which type of apneas are best treated with changes in airflow and pressure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.